I have read article “How to get the Most out of yourself”
and it impress me a lot. Reading such paragraph helps people understand value
of planning own life to make it more successful. Author wrote article very
clearly, point by point, and support own writing with examples, what makes
everyone understand it.
Everyone has talent, hidden in our souls and minds, our aims
in this life are to discover this talent and develop it up to a maximum. If a person not a genius, people born with
disclosed talent, he/she must try hard to realize own endowment. Everyone have to
follow some rules to not break by the way.
From article, suggestion I like most is break away from other people’s
expectations. I think it must be start point of the way of getting the most
yourself. From our birth people expect something from us: being diligent person,
student, worker – doing what other want from us became our habit. Misleading by
this habit, people forget about own nature. So important for us, people, to close
own mind from others opinions and look deep in own soul, realize what you want
from this life, what is your advantages and disadvantages. Once my teacher told me – you know what do
you want from this life and it makes you superior from others. Later I understand
his words – doing whatever to achieve own aim, but it was late, I have made
mistakes, thinking about others expectations. Know I see that only thing that I
need then was support of my folks. That is why I totally agree with author’s
words that build a network of supportive relationships is important to achieve
your maximum. I think this article is
useful for both adults and children and frankly recommend you to read it.
No comments:
Post a Comment