The pursuit of happiness
After reading article “How to get the most out yourself” I thought a lot about it and one very good film came to my mind. When I was nearly 14-15 years old I saw film with Will Smith “The Pursuit of Happiness”. Plot of this film is very interesting and expressive, deep meaning make people think about their life. The main character, Christopher Gardner, starts his own business, everything seems to be very good, but he failed and loses everything: his wife, bank account, house. Only he has is his little son, with whom he stays in the streets. There are a lot of sorrowful scenes; I remember I have cried a lot. , Christopher Gardner loses everything, but hope and purpose. Having nothing in hands he goes to his goal. He, like an article recommends, close his eyes to others expectations and concentrates on his aim, once he and his son slept in a subway, he loses one of his shoes and went home with one of them. It is very important scene for me, he closes eyes for his disadvantages (lost shoe) and goes only with his forte. The same thing I read in article. This film, same as article, is good example of how to be purposefulness, and I was thanks to read and watch them.
After reading article “How to get the most out yourself” I thought a lot about it and one very good film came to my mind. When I was nearly 14-15 years old I saw film with Will Smith “The Pursuit of Happiness”. Plot of this film is very interesting and expressive, deep meaning make people think about their life. The main character, Christopher Gardner, starts his own business, everything seems to be very good, but he failed and loses everything: his wife, bank account, house. Only he has is his little son, with whom he stays in the streets. There are a lot of sorrowful scenes; I remember I have cried a lot. , Christopher Gardner loses everything, but hope and purpose. Having nothing in hands he goes to his goal. He, like an article recommends, close his eyes to others expectations and concentrates on his aim, once he and his son slept in a subway, he loses one of his shoes and went home with one of them. It is very important scene for me, he closes eyes for his disadvantages (lost shoe) and goes only with his forte. The same thing I read in article. This film, same as article, is good example of how to be purposefulness, and I was thanks to read and watch them.
No comments:
Post a Comment