Future... What I am think about, when I hear this word, are family, career, and other things like being good person. However, none of us, hitherto hasn't consider above more deep expression, like building strategy to achieve aims, this article showed me the way of gaining goals easily, but step by step. Furthermore, I suppose that everyone should make a list of abilities he or she can do. So to better advocate my sight of view I wish to give some simple examples from daily life.
I remember watching film about chasing after happiness by Will Smith, I can totally say, that feel really inspired me a lot that I started to think about my future, especially about my career, what is waiting for me, etc. The hero had his own schedule to gain luck, he counted his every second of life, because, time was really crucial for him. He returned the vision into the world of imagination. Finally, he results success, moreover he was worthy of it. I consider the article was read above has the direct ratio to that film, about success, so that I wanted to write especially about this scene. I was really flattered by this article, that every point must be counted in business; every little particle has its own role. In fact, it is essential that each of us consider his future. Mainly, I was accentuated on what mother Teresa said about gaining success "Let everyone sweep in front of their doors, and the whole world will be clean", of course, every people in business should be good person, in America there is such thing that in business everyone should be cheerful, and mostly, these are always being successful, for they de facto.
So in order to sum up, I have a willing to add the author saying about the topic, life is all about balance, I totally agree with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment