Saturday, June 8, 2013

Article Reflection 2: Papa, the philosopher

I read article "Papa, the philosopher" and first statement really made me think deeply about who I am to be. Absolutely, we, people should proud of being someone, due to our history, cultures, etc. That guy seemed to me some kind of coward, for he was afraid to be Italian, he was afraid of his environment, frankly saying, the opinion of others dominated him. So that was the reason of his daily unhappiness and he was ashamed of being Italian that he was going to crime a suicide. Furthermore, I do not agree with him, however I support his father, that he explained him, there is nothing to be ashamed with, and everyone should proud of who he is. Life itself is a big story, that we should represent our country just with good sides of it, and we appreciate our country, everybody is going to appreciate us. There is a good word "who I am to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, actually who I am not to be", So those words mean very much to me, that I am tired to claim these words continuously, the most appropriate wise to be said here, in this statement, because everyone should analyze his abilities, everyone should be grateful of his performance. I remember told by of my friends, she was unhappy to be Kyrgyz, she was always tried to prevent such kind of questions, and her grandmother sat with her someday, and explained their history, and all of their culture, hitherto she felt uncomfortable, but nowadays she is very proud being Kyrgyz. 
Wrapping up this issue I want to better advocate my sight of view and say that me also happy being Kyrgyz.

No comments:

Post a Comment